Lately, we’ve discussed a number of ways to improve your smile and maintain good oral hygiene. The following resources offer more great information on these topics. for a 24-hour on call family dentist who provides a number of quality dental services, call South Riding Family Dentistry at (703) 327-0327.
- The Centers for Disease Control and Prevention uncover how sleep apnea can affect your quality of life. A dentist can fit you with the proper device to breath properly at night.
- WebMD.com explores the association between sleep and snoring.
- The American Academy of Periodontology did a study recently about the number of Americans with periodontal disease. It’s higher than you think.
- Many Americans underestimate the importance of flossing—this article teaches you how and why to floss properly.
- The American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry explains how cosmetic tooth bonding works to improve teeth aesthetically and functionally.